Full time position, based in Bucharest
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to take over a key management role in Corporate Fundraising. This position contributes to ensuring the financial stability of WWF Romania by interacting with the corporate environment in order to attract funds and other types of in-kind contributions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Contribution to the development of the annual corporate partnerships strategy of WWF Romania, based on the WWF International guidelines;
- Developing the annual action plans, forecast and pipeline;
- Developing and implementing the process of engagement with companies;
- Contributing to the marketing strategy of the organization;
- Collaborating with nature conservation teams in order to understand conservation projects, identify funding gaps and create pitching stories for fundraising;
- Bringing in a good understanding of the business environment in order to identify threats and opportunities;
- Creating the roadmap and execution plans for engaging new companies as partners, supporters or donors;
- Creating the roadmap and execution plans for attracting donations via the 20% tax facility and other donation appeals;
- Developing corporate presentations, working documents, presentations, MOUs and other types of materials needed in the process of acquiring new corporate partners;
- Organizing WWF events targeted to the business environment, or WWF participation in business events by working together with the brand team;
- Coordinating the social media activities related to engaging with the business environment by working together with the brand team;
- Spokesperson of WWF on topics relevant to the business environment;
- Supervising the activity of the corporate partnerships’ project manager in order to ensure a smooth collaboration between WWF and corporate partners.
The Corporate Partnerships Manager works under the supervision of the Marketing and fundraising director of WWF Romania and has a dotted line with the corporate manager of WWF CEE. The Corporate partnerships manager is the main contact person for corporate partnerships, on behalf of WWF- Romania.
- Knowledge (qualifications):
- University degree in business, marketing, management, finance, PR or communications.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in brand management/ account management, sales, fundraising, marketing, public relations or related fields, with an emphasis in networking, selling, business development and client management.
- Skills and abilities:
- Sociable, with good organizational and interpersonal skills, encourages open communication, feedback and builds consensus;
- Open-minded, collaborative with the ability to function in a multi-cultural environment;
- Problem solver, open to dealing with ambiguity;
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude; self-starter, quick learner
- Organized, results-driven, entrepreneur
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), excellent computer skills, and a strong commitment/ interest to work in nature conservation.
- Adhere to the WWF mission, as well as LIVE in line with the WWF Values: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
What do we offer?
- Attractive and flexible working environment
- Open and collaborative working culture
- Opportunities for learning and personal development
- Opportunities to travel in conservation areas
- Passionate colleagues: We are Panda and we act to protect nature!
- The opportunity to be part of WWF, the biggest environmental organization in the world.
If you are interested in joining the global WWF team, please email your CV to [email protected]. Application deadline: 26.09.2022.
Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates.